Generated Image Mr. Hales Class 2006-2007: Photo Story 3

Funny of the Month

Funny of the Month

Friday, October 06, 2006

Photo Story 3

Another type of media we are learning to use is called Photo Story 3, by our good friends at Microsoft.
It's a free program that allows you to use photos, add movement, voice, text, music, and some special effects.
You will see some of the pictures we have used in the past, but the medium is new to us.
The music we used is called Classical Gas written and perfomed by Mason Williams, who grew up in the same town I grew up in.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marc Young said...

Hello from Baltimore,
My name is Marc Young and I am a special educator/ technology facilitator. I just came across your blog. I subscribed to it through Bloglines. I use photostory three as well. I am looking forward to your podcast and hope it is a success. I sort of have to jump through hoops to get involved with podcasting where I work so I may try it on my own. Keep in touch. I will respond via email as well. Marc