Generated Image Mr. Hales Class 2006-2007: Podcasting here we come!

Funny of the Month

Funny of the Month

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Podcasting here we come!

I have wanted to involve my class in Podcasting for a couple of years. This is the year we will get it started. I hope to have them sometime this month! We will be using an iPaq 4350 as the platform for our Podcast and using software called AudioBay to record it and make the RSS feed to publish it.

When we get a Podcast done, there will be a site you can listen to it and the RSS feed that you can subscribe to future Podcast.

I'm having a problem calling this a "Podcast" as there is nothing remotely related to an iPod or a MacIntosh being used for our "broadcast". I may have to come up with a new term to replace the word Podcast.

So, as they say... Don't touch that dial!

No comments: